Work With Our Team
"Open the door for your clients to experience a home loan that will exceed their expectations!"
Outside Mortgage Loan Originator
"Our Best Ability is Our Flexibility!"
Outside Mortgage Loan Originator
© 2020 First Savings Bank All rights reserved | NMLS# 411341
9495 SW 72nd Street Suite B-160 Miami, FL 33173
*Acknowledgement Each of the online borrowers hereby acknowledges that any owner of the loan, its servicers, successors and assign, may verify or reverify any information contained in this application or obtain any information or data relating to the Loan, for any legitimate purpose through any source, including a sourced named in this application or a consumer reporting agency.
APPLY FOR A REVERSE MORTGAGE
For borrowers 62 and older a reverse mortgage can be a great option for a refinance or home purchase. The FHA backed HECM program allows qualified borrowers to withdraw a portion of their equity tax free without having to make mortgage payments for the remainder of their life or until they leave/sell the home. Borrowers still must maintain home insurance and pay property taxes but can omit monthly mortgage payments from their budget, freeing up much needed cash flow for fixed income borrowers.
Apply below to get started by learning more about your reverse mortgage loan options.
Calculate Mortgage Loan Payments
Calculate Refinance Mortgage Payments
Calculate Mortgage Interest Rates
Apply for a Mortgage Loan
WELCOME TO THE BEST MORTGAGE CALCULATOR ONLINE
There are a few simple steps that are required for all conventional mortgage loans, from first time homebuyers to seasoned real estate investors, the process is equal and regulated for all. Conventional mortgages are typically mortgages that are backed by one of two major quasi goverment entities that esentialy insure all mortgages for lenders and consumers alike. These entities are Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which help facilitate the purchase and guarantee mortgages for millions of Americans. Because these loans are guaranteed by these government backed entities, conventional loans typically offer the best interest rates and loan terms of any loans. The first step in home purchase or refinancing a home is typically as outlined below. Once you begin the process your local Mortgage Loan Officer and Lender will take control and guide you through the process as required by law.
10 Simple Steps to Apply for a Conventional Mortgage Loan
- Use Our Online Mortgage Calculators to Calculate Approximate Payments You Can Obtain
- Once You Are Ready to Apply for a Mortgage or Refinance Visit our Mortgage Partners
- Gather Your Documents and Prepare to Finalize Your Application
- Submit Your Loan Application
- Upload Documents to Your Mortgage Lender
- Sign Your Initial Loan Disclosure Detailing Interest Rates, APR, Monthly Payment and Closing Costs
- Work With Your Mortgage Loan Officer by Providing All Necessary Documents in Timely Manner
- Receive Conditional Approval From Lender - This Means Your Mortgage Loan is Tentatively Approved Pending Final Conditions
- Submit Final Conditions to Mortgage Loan Officer
- Receive Your Clear to Close Your Mortgage Loan!
HOW TO GET A MORTGAGE LOAN
READY FOR A REVERSE MORTGAGE QUOTE?
REVERSE MORTGAGE BENEFITS
Can be In Forbearance
Can Have Credit Events
Can Be Used to Stop Foreclosure Process
Frees Up Monthly Cash Flow
Tax Free Cash Out Refinance